Visitors are always welcome at Leominster Golf Club and we have a range of great value packages to choose from.
Our club is located in the heart of the beautiful North Herefordshire countryside, just off the A49 between Hereford and Leominster. We are a very friendly members club and proud of our beautiful course and modern clubhouse offering wonderful balcony views over our course and countryside.
What we can offer:
- An eighteen hole golf course with no two holes the same
- A modern clubhouse with first class bar and dining facilities
- Balcony to relax on after your round, overlooking the course and the beautiful Herefordshire countryside.
- The first and tenth holes adjacent to the club house if you wish to play 9 or 27 holes.
- Parking facilities large enough for mini buses and coaches
- Friendly staff who will look after you, from making the initial booking right up to the end of your visit
We have different packages to suit your needs as well as some special offers depending on the time of the year and the numbers in your party. Our prices start at around £20 per person for coffee, bacon butties and eighteen holes of golf though we can also offer more substantial meals, still offering great value for money.
For more information contact Jessica in the office on 01568 610055 or Nigel Clarke (our PGA Professional) on 01568 611402. Email email@example.com. Alternatively let us know what you need on our web link below and we will come back to you.