PROFESSIONAL GOLF TUITION AT LEOMINSTER GOLF CLUB
Professional Golf Tuition, Teaching beginner to Elite players and professionals.
My name is Shaun Goodwin and I have been in the golf industry for 23 years. Over the years I have played on numerous tours, but despite enjoying the game, inevitably I found myself analysing the swings of my peers.
My personal enjoyment and satisfaction is driven by this analysis, with the implementation of the correct swing to suit every individual. Everyone is different, but my task is to ensure that every one of my peers have exactly the right swing to improve their game.
Inevitably golf coaching became my way of life, and my personal ambition when we moved to the South Coast in 2008 was to create my own golf academy. I own the company: Ninth Green Golf which had resided at Highcliffe Castle Golf Club until September 2018. Late 2018 my family and I moved back to our home town of Hereford, where I was appointed club professional of Leominster Golf Club in January 2019 ready to start a new chapter in my life.
Mission Statement: Ninth Green Golf can focus on all aspects of your game. I believe that through the analysis of the golf swing and simplifying it’s complexities, we can assist the client at all levels. Whether a Tour Professional or a Real Beginner you can be assured of an approach that will suit you and improve your game.
Golf Teaching Diploma Level 3 (Distinction)·
Asset Golf Teaching Diploma Level 3 (Distinction)
- Adult 1 hour lesson £30.00 1 Hour golf lesson covering any aspect of the game from swing to putting.
- Adult half hour lesson £20.00 1/2 Hour lesson designed more for a follow on appointment , more of a check up after a series of lessons.
- Golf course management £50.00 On course lesson studying your course management, assessing how you play ending with an outlined plan of how to approach you next round of golf.
- Video Analysis £45.00 Video Analysis is slightly more on the technical side of swing coaching, lasting 1 & 1/2 hours reviewing footage to help in the execution of your golf swing.
- 6, Lesson Package £165.00 6 x 1 hour lesson, covering short game, long game , chipping and putting. Playing with some video analysis. You can even design your own package.
JUNIOR GOLF LESSONS
- Junior 1 hour lesson £20.00 1 Hour golf lesson covering any aspect of the game from swing to putting.
- Junior half hour £14.00 1/2 Hour lesson designed more for a follow on appointment , more of a check up after a series of lessons
- Junior 6, Lesson Package £110.00 6 x 1 hour lesson, covering short game, long game , chipping and putting. Playing with some video analysis. You can even design your own package.